Meet Our Team
Mike Watson - U.S. Sales
Cell and Office: 507-261-1046
- Graduate of University of Montana with a BS, Environmental Biology and Geography
- 23 years in the feed & nutrition industry
- 10 years of experience in swine production
- Extensive experience in feed and ingredient supply chain management
- Product and program marketing expertise
Nathan Shireman -
- BS in Animal Production from Purdue University, MS in Animal and Poultry Science with a focus on Ruminant Nutrition and Forages from Virginia Tech.
- While at Virginia Tech managed research cattle herd at SPAREC and worked alongside Virginia Extension in the Southern Piedmont region. Research included work with forage and silage based cattle diets for cow/calf and stocker operations.
- Worked in the specialty poultry industry for the largest producer of ducks in the US, sourcing ingredients and trading commodities.
- Broad experience in swine, cattle, sheep, and poultry production. Also has worked with veterinarians consulting for business growth and product development.
- Hobbies include raising cattle, traveling, and Purdue sports.
Chris O'Brien - U.S. Sales
Cell and Office: 209-275-5743
- Graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a BS, Agricultural Management.
- 14-years in broiler/broiler breeder production.
- 12-years of experience in Pet Food Nutrition.
- 2014 Level 1 Sommelier Exam passed.
Greg Jones - Canada Sales
Operations Manager, Canada
Toll-free in Canada: 877-912-5671
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Agricultural Economics) from the University of Manitoba
- 20 + years in the Canadian commercial feed industry, with experience in sales and operations management
- A member of Ridley Inc.'s ERP business management software implementation team 2007-2008
Ridley Feed Ingredients (RFI) has no liability for any content or goods on the RFI site or
Internet except as set forth in the Conditions Disclaimer
© 2001 Ridley Feed Ingredients