Back from L to R:Tim Schwartz, David Gulick-1st Shift Production Supervisor, Jeff Flanagan-Warehouse Supervisor, John Simpson, Tom Seite-VP & General Manager, Bob Sotak-Director of Manufacturing.
[Not pictured: AJ Bubela - Plant Manager,
Eric Brown - 2nd Shift Production Supervisor]
Front from L to R: Staci Sundberg-QA/Production Assistant, Rex Blunk-Purchasing Manager, Amy Krueger-Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Meet Our Team
Meet Our Management Team
Tom Seite - Vice President & General Manager
- B.S. in Animal Science from Iowa State University and a MBA from North Central College.
- More than 30 years of experience in the feed and animal health business. Previous positions include Quality Assurance, Production, Pricing and Formulation, Director of Feed Additives, and Operations Manager.
Bob Sotak - Director of Manufacturing
- B.S. in Business Administration from West Virginia University.
- More than 30 years of experience in manufacturing operations. Previous manufacturing positions held include Production Manager, Assistant Plant Manager, Plant Manager, and Manufacturing Manager.
AJ Bubela - Plant Manager
- BS in Food/Biological Engineering and BS in Poultry Science from Mississippi State and a Masters in Ag business & Economics from University of Tennessee.
- More than 18 years of experience in the feed and milling industry.
- Previous positions include Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager, Project Manager.
Rex Blunk - Purchasing Manager
- More than 30 years of experience in the feed and animal health business.
- Previous positions include Production & Shipping Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager for Custom Blenders of Fort Dodge, Iowa. Director of Purchasing for Veterinary Laboratories, and Production Supervisor for Ridley Feed Ingredients.
Meet Our Supervisory Team
"Our supervisory staff work great together and with our plant employees to
assure what we produce is done right!"
David Gulick - 1st Shift Production Supervisor
- With 35 years of experience in the feed and animal health business, David has held positions in maintenance, packaging, batching, and production scheduling.
- His experience of 25 years in Mendota coupled with a passion for automation and computers has made him a key member of our team.
Amy Krueger - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- B.S. in Feed Science and Management from Kansas State University.
- More than 15 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Production. Amy has been our QA Supervisor since 1996.
- Amy heads up our Quality program which includes being our ISO and HACCP Team Leader.
Eric Brown – 2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Staci Sundberg – Production/QA Assistant
- Graduate of North Dakota State University
- Staci grew up on a family farm and has been actively involved with her local 4-H. She also serves on the County Beef Committee.
Jeff Flanagan – Warehouse Supervisor
- Jeff has more than 25 years of experience in warehouse and logistical operations.