The Ridley Poultry Services Team
Dean Kilburg - Poultry Sales Manager
- 25 years of experience in the sales and marketing of micro ingredients and premixes.
- Graduate of Loras College in Iowa
- Working closely with our poultry specialists and their clients, he provides assistance relating to decisions based on nutrition and micro-ingredient sourcing
- Helps develop customized programs to meet specific client needs
Dr. Jim Rhoades - Poultry Technical Consultant
- Raised on a dairy farm.
- B.S. and M.S. University of Missouri, Ph.D. Clemson University.
- Over 25 years of experience in the poultry industry assisting in development, implementation and monitoring on-site programs for feed mills and live-production facilities.
- A hands-on nutritionist developing feeding programs encompassing, conventional, antibiotic free, animal product free and organic diets.
- Working on-farm with broiler, turkey and other poultry producers to improve grow-out, production and flock management practices.
Dr. Rajasekhar (Raj) Kasula - Poultry Technical Consultant
- Veterinarian and animal nutritionist; techno-commercial professional;
- Over 25 years of experience in multi-species animal nutrition, feed additives across 30+ countries globally;
- Hands on, management and leadership experience in technical service, research and product development functions across several nutrition and feed additive segments; authored several technical bulletins;
- Actively led product promotion, marketing and business development of nutritional and non-nutritional additives across species and geographies; specialized in successful launch of new and innovative concepts for nutritional applications.
- Consultant-cum-Solution provider approach with customers; developed and implemented several customer support service programs including feed formulation, feed ingredient analysis, wet and analytical chemistry lab; microbiological lab services.
- Developed and implemented Quality Management Systems for manufacturing operations on 3 occasions.
Dudley Williams - Poultry Consultant - California/Arizona Emphasis
- Few people in the US poultry industry are as well known and liked as Dudley Williams
- Graduate of Purdue University (a proud Boilermaker supporter)
- Successful poultry and nutritional career with Midwest and West clients
- A keen understanding of the layer industry helps him provide the experience and resources you can rely on
Jim Geary - Poultry Specialist, Mideastern U.S. Emphasis
- Animal Science degree from the University of Illinois in Champaign.
- 25 plus years of experience in poultry management at the primary breeder and the commercial egg production level.
- Live production expertise in most all areas of pullet and layer operations.
- Formulation knowledge and experience in utilizing feedstuffs in a balanced approach to improve efficiency and profitability for commercial egg operations.
- Along with the Ridley Poultry Team he has become a resource for investigating poultry feeding management challenges and finding better economic solutions for producers.
Matie Hanson, Poultry Specialist - Midwest U.S. Emphasis
- B.S. & M.S. in Animal Science from Iowa State University.
- Poultry research focused on use of enzymes and direct-fed microbials on performance when fed diets with variable soy inclusions.
- Central Iowa native.
- Has formulation experience in conventional, organic and antibiotic-free poultry markets.
- Hobbies include golfing, horseback riding, and hiking.
Mike Banks, Poultry Specialist - Mideastern US Emphasis
- Earned B.S. & M.S. in Animal Sciences from Purdue University
- Over a decade of poultry experience ranging from University research through multi-million laying hen operations.
- University research focused on validating energy and nutrient values of co-products from the sustainable energy industry.
- While on faculty with Purdue, managed the research-based feed mill providing feed for Purdue's Animal Science research units.
- While in industry, worked as nutritionist for one of the largest laying hen operations in the United States. Developed and supported feed programs covering breeders, pullets, and laying hens.
- Hobbies include bicycle riding, volunteering for Special Olympics of Indiana, and spending time with family.